Jehovah Rapha means the Lord Who Heals.
This name of God can be traced to Exodus 15:26 where He told the Israelites, "If you diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God and do the right thing in His sight, listen to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I brought on the Egyptians because I am the Lord Who Heals you." (Exodus 15:26)
Therefore address your prayers to Jehovah Rapha when you need healing in your body.
However, ensure that you fulfill the conditions which God gave the Israelites which were:
1. Listen to God and His commandments
2. Keep His commandments and statutes
3. Be righteous (do the right thing in His sight)
The Israelites had complained against Moses because the waters at Marah were too bitter to drink and he cried out to God Who showed him a tree that he threw into the waters and sweetened them. (Exodus 15:23-25)
It was after God had healed their bitter waters by showing Moses the cure, that He made a statute for them, gave them His conditions and finished by telling them, I am the Lord Who Heals you. (Exodus 15:25-26)
Therefore, if you are suffering because of terrible circumstances in your life even if you are physically well, ask God to heal them by showing you what you should do.
For example if as you try to Drink water from your own cistern and running waters from your own well (Proverbs 5:15) you are suffering because the water is too bitter to drink, instead of complaining, ask God to show you what you should do.
Pray and ask Him to show you the "tree" that you should throw into the bitter waters of your marriage to sweeten them.
Combine your prayers with doing the following simple things to sweeten the waters of your marriage:
1. Having an honest conversation with your spouse to find out the one most important thing they would like you to do or to stop doing in order to improve your marriage.
2. Studying your spouse to know what they really want. Sometimes people cannot or will not express the deepest desires of their heart but by studying them you can glean some insights about what they really want.
4. Ensuring you remain physically connected to your spouse by touching each other in all ways.
Click here to learn how to make a Stress Management Massage Oil that you can use to massage your spouse
5. Since most "men are visual", as a wife try to please your husband by wearing the things he loves you to wear.
And since most "women are audial", as a husband try to please your wife by saying the things she loves to hear.
To learn more read How to Fight for your Marriage with Bible Verses