God said to Moses, "Tell the children of Israel to make tassels on the corners of their garments and to put a blue thread in the corners. You shall have the tassel so that you can look upon it and remember the commandments of the Lord and do them and so that you may not follow the harlotry which your own heart and eyes are inclined. And so that you may remember and do My commandments and be holy for your God." (Numbers 15:37-40)
When the Israelites saw the tassels with the blue thread on their garments, they would therefore:
1. Remember God's commandments
2. Do God's commandments
3. Resist temptations by not following the harlotry of their hearts and eyes
4. Be holy
Therefore if you want to do any of the above things, make a tassel and attach it to an item of your clothing where you can see it during your work day.
How to Make a Bible Verse Memory Tassel
1. Cut ribbons/threads of the same length (around 10 cm)
2. Tie them in the center
3. Fold the ribbons/thread and tie their center with another piece of ribbon/thread to make your tassel.
4. If you are dealing with a specific issue like fear, you can attach the tassel to a card with Bible verses to fight fear so that when you look at it, you can meditate and confess those Bible verses.