Fatigue can be caused by many things from physical illnesses like hypothyroidism to mental conditions like depression. If you have persistent fatigue you should therefore consult your doctor so that they can examine you and rule out these and other conditions.
Once you are medically cleared, know that you may be dealing with a spiritual cause for your fatigue.
Other symptoms of spiritual fatigue include developing excessive fatigue when you enter a certain place or meet a certain person.
Spiritual Chronic Fatigue Treatment
Pray and ask God to help you overcome the attack.
For example you can pray, "Heavenly Father I ask You in the name of Jesus to help me overcome this energy draining fatiguing attack".
Then wait on the Lord as He can give you other specific measures you need to take to deal with the cause of your spiritual fatigue.
2. MeditateMeditate on energizing Bible verses like the following:
God gives power to the weak and to those who have no might, He increases their strength. (Isaiah 40:29)
The God of Israel is the One Who gives strength and power to His people. (Psalm 68:35)
God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:26)
With God I can run against a troop, with my God I can leap over a wall. (Psalm 18:29)
God arms me with strength and perfects my way. (Psalm 18:32)
God has armed me with strength for the battle. (Psalm 18:39)
* You can meditate on the whole of Psalm 18
I can do all things through Jesus Christ Who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
3. VisualizeAs you meditate on these Bible verses, visualize the power of God coming down from Heaven and energizing you.
4. Praise GodPraise God because we have been given the garment of praise to replace the spirit of heaviness. (Isaiah 61:3)
This is best done by listening to Christian praise music and singing along but if you are not in a position to listen to music, you can begin praising God in your heart by thanking Him for all the good things He has done for you. These can be as simple as enabling you to eat your favorite meal.
5. ExerciseExercising physically is one of the best things you can do to increase your energy levels.
Therefore even if you do not feel like exercising, make yourself exercise aerobically for atleast 20 minutes. You can walk briskly around your home, jog, swim, do step aerobics, play basketball or any other game.
For the best results, exercise out in the sun while listening to Christian praise music.
Here is a list of motivational Christian workout songs and another Christian exercise music list.
6. Eat RightAvoid foods that contribute to causing fatigue like cakes, cookies and all sugary foods made with white flour. Ensure that you also limit your intake of soft drinks.
Replace the simple sugars with fresh fruits with a low GI (glycemic index) like strawberries if you want to eat something sweet.
Combine them with complex carbohydrates like wholegrain bread, vegetables and chicken or fish to balance your diet.
Additional ResourcesI also encourage you to read this powerful spiritual warfare article: